Talent Development, Senior Executive/Executive
This role will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end processes of ARC / Pathlight School’s Talent Development function. You will assist in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems and coordinate the L&D pillar of the Talent management function. You will work closely with the Talent Management Manager to develop and execute robust learning and development strategies, build a continuous learning culture and contribute to organisational effectiveness and change.
- Assist in creating a learning culture aligned to ARC / Pathlight values and goals through L&D policies and procedures
- Assist with management of annual performance management cycles for all staff, including timeline planning, communications, collation of information and support to people manager
- Liaison with external vendors and internal trainers to provide learning solutions and course registration
- Ensure proper documentation of training records to meet requirements
- Close monitoring of training KPI and post training requirements to maximize returns on training investment
- Evaluate learning effectiveness and setup / streamline processes where needed to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Close monitoring of budgets and liaise with government institutions /statutory boards for grants and funding
- Work with Talent Acquisition and other functional stakeholders to build a robust and blended on-boarding program and milestone programs for all employees
- Conduct in-house training programmes ranging from orientation, HR processes, and other programmes identified to fulfill learning and development needs
- Maintain online learning resources, training videos and e-content where necessary
- Assist with organizational development initiatives such as employee engagement programmes, communication platforms and events
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Learning and Development
- Strong attention to detail and good project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively in groups as well as independently
- Self-motivated with drive to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
You may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School