Talent Acquisition Trainee
Ever wonder what happens behind the scenes over the hiring process?
Are you interested in networking and establishing lasting connections with clients and talents within the industry?
Open to learn more about the recruitment process?
Keen to make your mark in the real world?
Then Recruit Legal is the place for you!
We are finally rolling out our long-awaited Talent Acquisition Trainee Programme! Our aim is to provide our trainees with the rare opportunity to experience the corporate world and to groom our trainees into confident, adaptable, and resilient individuals by the end of the programme!
If having a hands-on experience is of importance to you, and if you’re an individual willing and keen to learn more about corporate life in Recruit Legal, wait no longer and join our Talent Acquisition Traineeship Programme today!
What can you take away from us?
- Greater understanding of the talent industry
- Improved interpersonal and communication skills
- Learn how to be resourceful and efficient
- Ability to perform and prioritize under stress
- A real insight into, and personal experience with corporate life – life as a talent acquisition consultant
Responsibilities – of a talent acquisition trainee
- To actively source for potential candidates for different placements via various channels
- Communicating with professionals in the talent industry who hold managerial roles and above
- Establish new and lasting relationships with talents within the industry
- Bachelors’ Degree of any discipline
- Minimum 3 months commitment
Our Preferred Skills:
- Driven and Self-motivated
- Willing to learn; open-minded
- Efficient at work
- Outgoing personality
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: Kate Chang Chu Yan (R1332479)
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd