Talent Acquisition Specialist - Talent Operations
Job Offers & Onboarding
- Contact applicants to request for necessary documents.
- Conduct Employment Agreement briefings and signing sessions to selected applicants.
- Highlight potential Conflict of Interest declarations for management’s approval whilst pending implementation of electronic approvals.
- Maintain and update hiring database.
- Process interns, temporary employees and direct casual workers.
- Update departments on applicants’ hiring progress and status.
- Update Casino Regulatory Authority (CRA) licensing team on applicants who require CRA licence.
- Monitor applicants’ on-boarding status such as background check clearance status, work pass approval status and completion of documents for CRA licence submission, when applicable.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new Team Members.
- Liaise with departments on contract renewals.
- Preparation of contracts.
- Arrange and facilitate renewal signing sessions, when applicable.
- Maintain and upkeep the contract renewal database.
Responsible for Relocation and Repatriation
- Liaise with relevant parties to arrange for flight tickets based on EA and relocation guidelines.
- Ensure consistent updates to database for purpose of tracking and monitoring.
- Handle all documentation of relocation assistance package and follow-up with Payroll on the issuance.
Process Work Pass Applications and Renewals for Foreign Team Members
- Handle all work pass-related applications, issuance and renewals.
- Assist team members and eligible dependents with work pass registration at Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Work Pass card collection process.
Housing/Accommodation for eligible Foreign Team Members
- Organize communication, awareness campaigns and sessions on housing and related matters.
- Ensure housing rules and regulations are in place.
- Handle housing disputes and work closely with respective departments on such matters.
- Provide support for the weekly hiring and headcount report and other operational reports, when required.
- Work with the team to support other assigned duties pertaining to the role.
- Provide other ad-hoc Talent Acquisition support based on manpower requirements and any tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Business / Business Administration (major in Human Resources Management)/ Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources with an international hotel chain or hospitality industry. Applicants with prior HR experience in large multinational companies preferred.
- Possess knowledge of Singapore Labour Laws / Employment Act is an advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal, communications, problem solving skills, detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel information.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives in a fast pace environment.
- A good team player, pro-active and able to work under tight timelines.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to company policies.
- Have a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Fluent in written and conversational English and Mandarin.