Talent Acquisition Specialist (Talent Operations)
- Contact applicants to request for necessary documents.
- Ensure proposed salaries are in alignment with internal guidelines.
- Obtain management’s approval before offers are extended to applicants.
- Meet applicants and extend the job offer.
- Application of work passes and/ or relocation package, if required.
- Liaise with company appointed travel agent.
- Highlight potential Conflict of Interest declarations for management’s approval.
- Maintain and update hiring database.
- Processing of interns, temporary employees and direct casual workers.
- Update departments on applicants’ hiring progress and status.
- Update CRA licensing team on applicants who require CRA licence.
- Monitor applicants’ on-boarding status such background check clearance status, work pass approval status and completion of documents for CRA licence submission, when applicable.
- Facilitate on-boarding of new Team Members.
- Liaise with hiring departments and recruitment agencies on applicants’ hiring progress/status.
Employment Agreement Briefing and Signing Sessions
- Conduct Employment Agreement briefing and signing sessions to selected applicants.
- Answer queries from applicants.
- Liaise with departments to on contract renewals.
- Preparation of contracts.
- Arrange and facilitate renewal signing sessions, when applicable.
- Maintain and upkeep the contract renewal database.
Responsible for Initial Relocation for new team members with relocation assistance package
- Retrieve work pass applications to verify status for approval.
- Liaise with relevant parties to arrange for flight tickets based on EA.
- Ensure consistent updates to database for purpose of tracking and monitoring.
- Handle all documentation of relocation assistance package and follow-up with Payroll on the issuance.
Process Work Pass Applications and Renewals for foreign team members
- Handle all work pass-related applications, issuance and renewals.
- Assist team members and eligible dependents with work pass registration at Ministry of Manpower and card collection process.
EA Briefing and Signing Sessions
- Meet new candidates at mass EA briefing and signing sessions.
- Process background checks after collection of documents.
- Liaise with hiring departments and recruitment agencies on the schedule for on-boarding.
- Facilitate on-boarding documentation which includes uniform fitting.
Internal Transfer Requests
- Support the Internal Transfer process by working closely with the Team Member Relations team on updates of positions after clearance by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
- Provide support for the weekly headcount report and other reports, when required.
- Work with the team to support other miscellaneous duties.
- Support Talent Resourcing (TR) team during recruitment related activities, when required.
- Provide other ad-hoc Talent Acquisition support based on needs as well as any tasks assigned by the Manager - TO and the Associate Director – TA.
- Degree in Business / Business Administration (major in Human Resources Management)/ Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources with an international hotel chain or hospitality industry. Applicants with prior HR experience in large multinational companies preferred.
- Possess knowledge of Singapore Labour Laws / Employment Act is an advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal, communications, problem solving skills, detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel information.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives in a fast pace environment.
- Possess good people, communication skills, detail-oriented and proactive with proven track record.
- A good team player and able to work under tight timelines.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to company policies.
- Have a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Fluent in written and conversational English and Mandarin.