Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Excellent opportunity within a company with solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment of open roles including understanding business needs and drafting job specifications, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting candidate interviews and managing the recruitment process with various stakeholders, reference checking and offer management.
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Achieving and exceeding hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Developing a portfolio of clients and candidates within your area of focus.
- Managing recruitment assignments from sourcing talent through to successful placements.
- Assisting in salary negotiations and offer management.
- Achieving revenue and activity targets.
- Providing candidates and clients with advice on market trends.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Professional Services.
- You ideally possess solid experience in Agency Recruitment.
- You have good knowledge of other ATS or other similar systems.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd