Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Work alongside a team of experienced professionals that offers extensive learning
- Amazing work culture
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing end-to-end recruitment of open roles including understanding business needs and drafting job specifications, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting candidate interviews and managing the recruitment process with various stakeholders, reference checking and offer management.
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Achieving and exceeding hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Assisting in salary negotiations and offer management.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- You have a Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or Arts/Humanities and have prior experience within a similar role or function.
- You ideally possess solid experience in Agency Recruitment.
- You have good knowledge of an ATS or other similar systems.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd