Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recruit Express Services| Date Posted: 28-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6614|EA Personal Registration No: R1103862
Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with line management on attracting talents to join the teams for growth and expansion
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Degree in Human Resource or any management field
- 1 year experience in related field preferred but On-the-Job Training will be provided therefore no experience is welcome too.
- Able to work independently and as a team when appropriate and required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skillsvv
Recruit Express Services