Talent Acquisition Specialist (In-house HR) #SGUnitedTraineeships
This position reports to our Director for People, Performance & Staffing.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be working closely with the Asia Pacific regional Talent Acquisition team to support Singapore region on key areas such as talent acquisition, employee engagement and experience, and Ad Hoc Projects.
You will be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies to attract and hire best-in-class talent for assigned regions, performing market mapping for talents for future hires and succession planning for long term staffing requirements.
1. Identifying, developing and support implementation of strategies for recruiting target active and passive candidates for niche or hard-to-fill positions.
2. Carrying out full life-cycle recruiting including job postings, prescreening candidates, reviewing resumes, assessing applications and initiating interviews.
3. Supporting hiring initiatives, educating and driving through the 'candidate care' experience throughout the recruitment process, creating and maintaining positive relationships with both active and passive candidates.
4. Networking constantly and finding new approach or method to promote SearchAsia brand to source top talent.
5. Connect with key industry affiliations and universities to source pipeline talent and to leverage relationships to put SearchAsia brand forward.
6. Work with business to build active and passive candidate engagement process.
7. Supporting Regional Director, act as an advisor to the HR Business Partner team as an additional resource to assist in sourcing and filling positions
8. Provide recruiting best practices based on Global Talent Acquisition guidelines to other HR members whenever necessary.
9. Support assessment interpretation to both HR Business Partners or Hiring Managers and how to best leverage information gained in Assessment to determine suitability of shortlisted candidates
10. Facilitate talent acquisition training, interviewing techniques, panel interviews and any other relevant support to HR Business Partners and Hiring managers.
Competencies you will gained through this:
1. Full suite of talent Acquisition, Recruitment & Selection Skills
2. Communication and Interpersonal Skills
3. Corporate/Employer Branding, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Tertiary Partnerships
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office
Duration of Traineeship:
Upon completion of Traineeship, suitable candidates who show interest & ability to meet expectations will be offered Full-Time permanent roles in our organisation.
NOTE: Applicants must meet the criteria set out by Government guidelines for SGUnited Traineeship.
Find out more about the SGUnited Traineeship Programme
Email your applications to Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]!
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd