Talent Acquisition Specialist (Basic UP$3000+comm/ Training provided))
Opportunities and Benefits:
- 5 days work week
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Incentive Trips
- Flexibility and opportunity to develop recruitment strategies
- Forward looking company with long term plans for career advancement
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients
- Building up and expanding your own portfolio in any industry
- Sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates through existing database, advertising, referrals, Linkedin and etc
- Conduct employment advertising campaigns and programs.
- Maintain college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
- Conduct research and analyzes data on assigned projects
- Conducting phone or face to face interviews to identify suitable candidates
- Understanding the job requirements and matching suitable candidates to appropriate roles, negotiate offer terms and place candidates successfully
- Coaching and teaching of team members
- Develop, implement and/or maintain employment and other recruiting and sourcing programs.
- Pre-screen resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Document candidate evaluation and interview processes.
- Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Coordinate pre-employment travel, relocation, reporting dates, security clearances and employment processing, including visas.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business Studies or any discipline with at least 1 year of working experience in same industry would be a plus
- No experience can be considered
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, takes initiative, & able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Positive mindset and never say die attitude
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also write in to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ong Hui Shan (Gwen)
Registration No: R1767800
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd