Talent Acquisition Programme Manager
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Talent Acquisition (TA) & HR Knowledge
- Identify TA Operations strategy & framework, including TA management reporting, analysis, implementing creative recruitment approaches; leveraging on technology, ensuring diverse sourcing capabilities, and maintaining a strong Organisation’s brand relating to employment activities.
- Closely collaborate with the Talent Resourcing, Talent Operations teams and the departments to identify and assess the TA strategies, approaches and innovative channels to ensure that TA stay competitive in hiring for the Organisation; developing a diverse network of sourcing capabilities to meet the business requirements and needs.
Employer Branding and Marketing
- Manage employer branding and communication with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Advertising, Communications, e-Commerce and Branding) for up-to-date marketing material, collaterals for job advertisements and hiring campaigns.
- Gather market intelligence to apply to TA sourcing activities, value-proposition to applicants, trends and analysis that will support hiring strategically and operationally.
- Share information with the TA team and stakeholders on sourcing strategies and market knowledge for critique, feedback and comments to accommodate reviews on action plans.
- Add value to the business area through awareness and understanding of skills, trends and market knowledge of the business.
Acquisition Analysis /Analytics & Reporting
- Oversee and analyse weekly status report and TA/ HR dashboards to facilitate applicant tracking process by working closely with TA and HR colleagues.
- Provide support and analysis to the weekly headcount reports and other reports to measure effectiveness of TA initiative including weekly Manpower Dynamics/ Local versus Foreign Representation reports to be ready timely.
- Maintain and enhance standardized reporting to ensure departments and TA members have timely and relevant information.
- Develop innovative frameworks and implementation of strategies, in addition to planning and strategizing all local and overseas recruitment activities based on the outcome of the analysis and trends.
- Link HR matrices to TA hiring and analyze the appropriate recruitment performance metrics and measures to enhance the TA approach, measure success and provide accountability on outcomes.
- Explore and introduce new recruitment technology including applications, chat-bots and new digital platforms for TA to stay relevant and competitive in hiring.
Other Supporting Functions
- Budget & Head-count Management for MBS
- Identify and analyse manpower requirements from head-count reports.
- Highlight and recommend budget for TA strategies, when applicable.
- Vendor Management
- Identify and research on recruitment agencies and vendors for job boards to support the TA approach to hiring; ensuring that gaps/ competencies are bridged and the vendors complement the hiring efforts.
- Understand and align vendor requirements with TA hiring approach and partner Procurement/ Legal on recruitment, job portal and vendor contracts, advertising packages for external job boards to meet hiring gaps and needs.
- Any other HR duties as assigned by the Associate Director - Talent Acquisition.
- Degree in Business / Business Administration (major in Human Resources Management)/ Human Resources or equivalent. Those with a specialization in TA and Analytics will have an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Human Resources with an international hotel chain, hospitality or related industry, with minimum 4 years in a Managerial role preferably reporting to Head of HR. Applicants with prior HR experience in large multinational companies preferred.
- Possess excellent knowledge of local hiring practices, trends, employment laws/legislations and labor markets.
- Keep abreast with technology, comfortable with data and has the spirit to experiment and innovate. Those who are well-versed in Analytical tools, Analysis and Matrices to support TA strategies has an added advantage for the role.
- Possess good business acumen and excellent interpersonal, written communication, analytical and problem- solving skills to work within and across divisions to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives in a fast pace environment.
- Meticulous, motivated, proactive, responsive and creative with proven track record.
- Fluent in written and conversational English and Mandarin.