Talent Acquisition - Manufacturing (Up to 5K, East, MNC)
• Our client specialises in manufacturing medical devices.
• Up to 5K
• Location: East
• Working Hour: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment - Sourcing, Candidate Assessment, Interviewing, Hiring and Onboarding
- Sourcing candidates from many countries via LinkedIn
- Identify and source for appropriate talent for current open roles
- Develop recruitment strategy - job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc
- Involved in volume recruitment projects
- Build relationship with key stakeholders
- Assisting with planning of Job Fairs
- Developing ideas for attracting talents on LinkedIn or other online platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Min Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Minimum 4-5 years recruitment experience, with proven track record of successful placement.
- Good understanding of local Employment Act and Work Pass regulation is an advantage
- CEI Certified
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges, do apply now!
Email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Chew - R1768631
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781