Talent Acquisition(Manufacturing)/ $4000 / East
- Engage leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Executing recruitment strategies with an aim of filling positions on time
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts additionally build a talent pipeline for future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates
- Conduct regular followup meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation Conduct analysis and report key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
- Build a talent pipeline of Diversity candidates for current and future positions by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates.
- Map similar and relevant companies to understand organisation structures
- Publish required information / Dashboards to the relevant Stakeholders
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Minimum Diploma/Degree with proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Handson experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation method
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SuccessFactors or any other relevant platform knowledge is advantageous
Interested and suitable candidates please email your CVs in MS Word format to '"[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" and attention to “Chloe Tan Hui Lin". Alternatively click "APPLY NOW"
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
Consultant (CEI No: R1765524)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd