Talent Acquisition Manager (Up $9000 / MNC / Pharma / Contract / West)
► MNC, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Buona Vista
► 1 year contract (Now till Dec 2021)
• Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles
• Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
• Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals
• Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle, relationship management will be a critical component of this role.
• Utilize creative sourcing techniques for senior or mid-level positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, utilization of external research, etc.
• Increase candidate flow and develop strategic sourcing solutions that will attract and acquire high quality candidates.
• Present qualified list of pre-screened candidates to hiring manager
• Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques
• Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates
• Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
• Possess a solid understanding of Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market
• BS degree in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent work with 5 years relevant work experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting
• Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving, influence and interpersonal Skills
• Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred
• Preferred knowledge of the pharmaceutical/Clinical/Healthcare industry experience
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17519
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD