Talent Acquisition Manager (Marine)
The Internal Recruiter will focus on establishing and fostering a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers, understand their business needs and executes the full-cycle of the recruitment process.
- Perform the full-life cycle recruitment process, when required, and ensure that this is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles.
- Manage the client relationship with various stakeholders, to understand their business goals and anticipate their talent needs
- Provides recommendations on policy/process improvements and provides input to the development of new procedures for area of responsibility. Typically supervises, plans, and prioritizes complex activities as a team.
- Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Use metrics to create hiring dashboard and identify areas of improvement (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Experience in high volume recruitment will be an added advantage
- Diplonma / Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment & staffing (in-house or recruitment agencies experience are welcomed)
- Good communications and stakeholder management skills
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd