Talent Acquisition Intern
Considering Human Resource as a potential career?
Find it a priority to have a human aspect in internship experience?
Enjoy meeting new people, communicating and establishing relationships with clients and talents in the industry?
Want to equip yourself with the essential soft skills that employers are looking out for?
We are currently looking for a talent acquisition intern to join our team dynamic consultants and we are excited to further expand our team. If you’re one to thrive in a challenging environment, are keen to take initiative and love to form meaningful connections with people, look no further! Make an impact today!
1. Business Development & Recruitment- help to grow our team!
- Be part of our internal hiring process
- Send out job postings to capture the attention of potential new hires
- Screen and learn more about potential candidates to ensure suitability
- To actively source for potential candidates for different placements via many channels
- To actively recommend new positions to potential candidates and aid them in a smooth job transition
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline
- Minimum 3 months of commitment
- No prior work experience or knowledge of the legal industry needed!
Our Preferred Skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Confident Individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cheerful Personality
- Persistent and resilient when faced with adversities
What can you take away from us?
- Greater understanding of the talent industry
- Honing of interpersonal and communication skills
- Learn how to be resourceful and efficient
- To perform and prioritize under stress
- A real insight into, and personal experience with corporate life – life as a talent acquisition intern
What are you waiting for? Join us today!
Muhammad Helmi Ali
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1113285
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd