Talent Acquisition Executive - Pharma MNC Manufacturing
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial job requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles.
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
- Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle, relationship management will be a critical component of this role.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques for mid-level positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, utilization of external research, etc.
- Increase candidate flow and develop strategic sourcing solutions that will attract and acquire high quality candidates.
- Present qualified list of pre-screened candidates to hiring manager
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent work
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience, including 3+ years of actual recruiting experience in pharma/ chemical/ manufacturing background
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving, influence and interpersonal skills
- Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred
- Preferred knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry experience
- Prior experience working with Workday or other applicant tracking systems a plus
Interested candidate please forward your resume to jacechoo@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd