Talent Acquisition Executive
- Opportunity within a leading financial services firm
- Play a crucial role in building a successful team
- Fun work environment with regular employee bonding outings
Our client is a financial services organisation with decades of experience in insurance and financial planning, wealth management and business solutions. They seek to maintain their market leadership and increase business opportunities by growing a talented and passionate team of individuals.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing end-to-end talent acquisition process and employee onboarding & offboarding.
- Creating and maintaining employee personnel files and ensuring employee information is up to date in the internal system.
- Maintaining employee leave and training records.
- Administering medical and other insurance as per Company policy.
- Identifying and leveraging on various recruitment channels and social media to attract candidates
- Organising networking sessions and representing the firm in career fairs
- Continuously improving and suggesting new initiatives for recruitment
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- You have at least a Diploma in any field and 2 years experience in Talent Acquisition or HR Admin, ideally within Financial Services industry.
- Strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices is required.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
Snaphunt Pte Ltd