Talent Acquisition Executive (In-house)
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Human Resource team. The Human Resource team contributes to a great and fun working environment by implementing best practice program to recruit, attract, develop, groom, and retain the best talent of the Company. This role responsibility includes manpower planning, recruitment, arrange of interview sessions, selection, talent management, staff communications etc.
Key Goal: Administrative, good communication skill, implement recruitment strategy and good/clear coordination
Scope of Responsibilities (but not limited to):
In this role, you will be responsible the following HR activities:
- Ensure adequate staffing level is achieve
- Propose the most appropriate recruitment channel for various talent level
- Source, assess and recruit candidates in various recruitment portals
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers as and when required
- Perform phone screening and/or involve face to face interview with hiring managers for various role
- Administrate of job offer letters, employment contracts, onboarding checklist and HR correspondences etc.
- Plan, coordinate and execute onboarding and induction program to welcome new talents
- Maintain and update of staff personal files (both hardcopy and softcopy)
- Coordinate with IT department for issuance of hardware and creation of access rights
- Manage employee resignation/offboarding process not excluding conducting of exit interviews etc.
- Provide support on other HR matters.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience as In-house Talent Acquisition preferably in Retail Beauty industry
- Hands on experience with various recruitment channels
- Good knowledge in employment law, HR Policies, and best practices
- Excellent teamwork and follow-up skill
- Strong interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
- Able to work in a face pace environment
- Meticulous to handle day to day HR duties
Apex Retail Pte Ltd