Talent Acquisition Consultant (Internship)
Have you ever wondered what the hiring process for companies was like?
Are you open to networking and establishing connections between firms and talents in the legal industry?
Do you want to make an impact and change someone’s course of life?
Join us and discover more on the behind-the-scenes of a legal recruitment firm!
In this 3-month internship, together with a team of other recruiters, you are responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle process.
A hands-on experience and steep learning curve guaranteed!
What can you take away from us?
- How to source for the right talent using both traditional and creative recruiting methods and resources
- How to provide staffing solutions and manage talent pipeline to meet the needs of the business units
- A more comprehensive understanding of the legal industry
- Improved interpersonal and networking skills
- How to be resourceful and efficient as we manage, prioritize and close talent searches against a timeline
- A real insight into, and personal experience with corporate life – life as a legal recruitment consultant
Responsibilities of a legal recruiter:
- To actively source for potential candidates for different legal placements via many channels
- Communicating with professionals in the legal industry who hold managerial roles and above
- Posting of job advertisements
- Data entry and documentations
- Updating and maintenance of documents
Our Preferred Skills:
- Driven, resourceful and self-motivated
- Ability to work creatively and calmly under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A detail-oriented, data-driven mentality
- A cheerful and positive mindset
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office
- Minimum “A” Level Certification
- Minimum 3 months commitment
Join our team of highly passionate, driven and warm staff at Recruit Legal today!
Interested applicants may contact Claire at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
@ Lin Xiuxin
EA License No:. 16S8107
EA Personnel Registration No:.R1103711
Recruit Legal Pte Ltd