TACTICAL SUPPLY PLANNER
Req. ID: 119754
- Manage supply in response to demand management requirements.
- Analyze demand, capacity, and supply to meet customer demands
- Drive on time delivery performance
- Ensure accuracy of data in supporting the S&OP process
- Manage, monitor and report on inventory and WIP
- Work with Fab, Probe, Assembly, Test, and Module areas to enable efficient use of capacity and meeting customer delivery
- Work with the Demand Management teams to address areas where the supply may be adjusted to better satisfy demand
- Work with Marketing, Sales, Product Engineering, QA, and Operations to enable new product introduction (NPI)
- Identify, develop, and improve new and existing processes
- Project management - drive continuous improvement programs internally and externally
- Support Joint Venture and Partner Build Plans
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial & System Engineering, Production and Operations Management (POM) or Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience.
- Candidates with no experience are also welcome to apply,
- Working experience in Planning/Forecasting, Semiconductor Manufacturing, Department Planning or MPS Planning will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with different levels
Address: MSB - 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Supply Chain || Experienced || Regular || Supply Chain/Logistics || #LI-KL1 ||
Job Segment: Logistics, Semiconductor, Supply, Supply Chain, Supply Planner, Operations, Science
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.