Systems & Storage Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Trouble shooting and maintenance for hardware and O/S issues.
- Support acquisition, installation, maintenance, and administration of large enterprise SAN, NAS & enterprise Backup and VM environment.
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and identify system and storage related problems in areas of Microsoft/Linux/NAS/SAN.
- Participate in 24/7 standby rotation, major incidents and reviews
- Managing storage of VM's (datastore and storage system)
- Configuring Monitoring tools eg. SolarWinds, HP IMC etc.
- Perform day to day to System Administration to our managed customers
- Ability to interface with customer on project specification and delivery
- Ability to perform VM/Storage/Policy design for server deployment in a complex environment
- Perform configuration updates, such as modifying configurations, signature definitions or implementing new policies on GPO in MSFT Windows Environment.
- Perform system software maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Coordinate and, in many cases, implement fixes (patches, configuration changes and so much more) for discovered issues
- Perform proactive maintenance, upgrades and enhancements to our customers.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the customer’s network and security team
- Min 5 years relevant experience in VM / Storage system
- Knowledge of cloud management in AWS/Azure and O365.
- Preferably certified in either MS Windows/Linux/AWS or Azure
- Strong team player
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd