Systems Senior Engineer
Administration, planning and implementation of IT infrastructure, systems and technologies as well as managing global site IT projects to ensure maximum return on investment for the organization.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure (servers, storage systems, backup server) to ensure availability, performance & security.
- Management of systems (servers, storage, backup) daily activities; incident and problem management through ticketing system and liase with vendors and other functional IT team for problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Proactively ensure highest level of system availability, maintain acceptable system performance, respond to critical production system alerts including potential cybersecurity exploits.
- Lead / participate in planning and implementation of enterprise server and storage solutions across multiple global sites and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Develop & manage the plan for disaster recovery and business continuity aspect of systems and storage and perform scheduled test of DRP and BCP.
- Collaborate and work with project teams, users and stakeholders to understand their business requirement and IT infrastructure challenges and to provide technical solution to address requirement and challenges.
- Perform upgrade planning, process creation, documentation on systems design, inventory and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with Cyber security team to align IT infrastructure with established standards and policies, and perform system and security patch management.
- Define and monitor key operations metrics to provide monthly reporting.
- Manage project implementation & coordinate with the vendors to deliver projects in accordance to timeline and conduct pre/post implementation plan review.
- Part of Corporate core infrastructure team to review IT system architecture and design for all global sites.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record in installation, configuring and troubleshooting Windows / Linux environment, both virtual (VMWare/Hyper-V) and physical servers, Windows cluster, and maintenance of SAN/NAS storage systems, backup infrastructure (ShadowProtect, Veeam).
- Strong administrative skills in Windows Server (2008-2016) domain environment such as DNS, DHCP, GPO, Active Directory, WSUS, ADFS, SCCM etc.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office 365 platform, enterprise BCP and DRP strategy, powershell scripting, system resource capacity planning and system design.
- Experience in planning and managing IT projects and teams across multiple sites.
- Working knowledge of hyper converged infrastructure is an added advantage.
- MCSE certification is preferred.
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Able to present confidently and work under minimal supervision.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd