Systems Engineering Manager
- Leadership role within a market leader in Media & Entertainment
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Engineering Manager, you are expected to drive, implement and support the technology platforms that power Company's digital products, websites and mobile apps. These include the Customer Identity Access Manager, digital advertising platforms, commerce and payment platform, analytics platform, etc
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead cross-functional teams (product, design, tech) to architect, develop and deploy secure and scalable systems involving multiple technologies and integration with existing systems
- Develop strong understanding of user and product needs in order to drive a long-term vision
- Mentor engineers and work with them to remove any roadblocks
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce engineering disciplines and policies, procedures and standards.
- Track and scan the technology and industry landscape for potential partners and solutions providers
- You possess a Bachelor's Degree in Software, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- You have at least 8 years of relevant experience, ideally within a role in IT Management.
- You have extensive experience with solution architecture and engineering of complex and highly scalable applications.
- You demonstrated a strong track record of practicing good engineering discipline and processes, and successfully designing and delivering innovations and technology solutions
- You possess a superior understanding of technologies and digital trends, especially in the media and publishing industry.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to define clear solutions with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/86235406
Snaphunt Pte Ltd