Systems Engineer (PLC Programming/ No experience required)
- Engineering, programming and testing of Mitsubishi PLC and SCADA software.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Building Management System, Environmental Control System and Tunnel Ventilation System in MRT stations.
- Development of Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other software/test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with clients.
- Software rectification work for ad-hoc jobs.
- Propose and implement improvement works to clients.
- Establish and maintain courteous and good relationship with clients.
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Building Technology).
- 2 years’ working experience in industrial automation, process automation, and/or building ACMV systems.
- Have worked with BMS/ACMV system in the transportation industry is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi or Schneider PLCs and/or Knowledge of SCADA (Intellution iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works) are preferred.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16118.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD