Systems Engineer (PLC Programmer)
PrimusTech Private Limited | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Developing Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Carry out Engineering, DCS/PLC/DDC and SCADA programming, Interface programming
- Development of Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics
- Development and Testing of DCS/DDC/PLC/SCADA Software
- Development of Hardware and Software Design Specifications and other Software/Test documentation
- Panel design and instrumentation Design
- Site Testing and Commissioning with the user
- Minimum 2 years experiences in BMS/MRT Environmental Controls/ Industrial systems
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics)
- Experience in Control System Design including system architecture, hardware, system software
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi, Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE PLC preffered.
- Knowledge of Intelltion iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MX Works, Vijeo Citect SCADA preferred.
- Knowledge of standard Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Melsecnet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP preferred.
- Experience in Panel design and instrumentation Design
- Experience in Site Testing and commissioning with the user
- Experience in System Training and System O&M Documentation
- Knowledge in HVAC, Environmental Controls, Industrial Waste Water, Wafer Fab Cleanroom/HVAC systems preferred.
PrimusTech Private Limited