Systems Engineer (L3/L4 EUC Architecture) - Perm
- Manage projects that deliver leading edge EUC solutions for the Group.
- Conduct Proof-Of-Concepts (POCs) and research to delivery solutions that improve employee productivity.
- Oversee and Manage IT Infrastructure used for delivering End User Computing (EUC) services, which includes authentication and authorisation services, single sign-on, remote access, End-point security, messaging and collaboration, enterprise mobility services, software distribution and patch management, enterprise back-up, file and print services, and desktop virtualization.
- Provide technical expertise, and responsible for planning, designing and architecting IT solutions.
- Oversee End-to-End implementation of IT solutions, along with change management activities.
- Keep abreast of new technical developments, generate new ideas and concepts for services to support IT roadmap and strategy.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling employee productivity.
- Review performance of EUC services with IT service providers, provide recommendations, and oversee resolution of operational issues.
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Degree in computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a managing IT infrastructure with broad technology experience encompassing architecture, infrastructure and IT operations.
- Good working knowledge in Active Directory, Domains, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Single Sign-On, LDAP/LDAPS, Certificate Services, Clientless VPN and IP Sec VPN, 2 Factor Authentication, Anti-malware and Anti-spam, Encryption and RMS, Distributed File Systems, Enterprise back-up, Office 365, SharePoint Online including workflows, Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), Windows Server and IIS, PowerShell, Citrix and VMware.
- A good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management, and Vendor Management.
- Enterprise Architecture or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) in the relevant technology with exposure to ITIL v3 (Incident, Problem & Change Management) preferred.
- Has good customer servicing mindset and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- This is a permanent position
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12815
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD