Systems Engineer (L2/L3) (Up to $6,000)
Our client, a reputable IT organisation is looking to hire Systems Engineers to join their dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and maintaining Windows Server and VMWare.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for senior positions.
- Monitor existing systems to maintain peak performance on a day to day basis
- Plan, design, test and install new systems, aligning with required specifications
- Regularly test installed systems for potential issues
- Provide recommendations/highlight issues
- Perform regular backups to maintain data safety
- Work closely with end users on various system technologies
- Write custom scripts to minimise the need for human intervention
- Minimum Diploma or Degree (IT & Relevant Disciplines)
- Possesses technical knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare etc
- Candidates with ITIL Foundation V3 and above certification will have an advantage
- Possesses time management skills and analytical skills
- Team player, and able to work under minimum supervision
Due to the high volume of applications which we may receive for each position, we regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd