Trinity Christian Centre| Date Posted: 26-May-2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for general end user support, systems administration and assist the IT Manager.
- You will assist with the administration and maintenance of all ICT systems and assist with the creation of new hire telephone and voicemail extensions, route extensions to appropriate locations and update information as seating assignments change.
- You will assist in supporting corporate applications, internal corporate servers, user desktops, basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
- You are required to create network and email accounts for new users, update company phone lists and email address books. You are also required to interact with internal clients to resolve basic help desk issues; communicate with internal clients in a professional manner maintaining confidentiality.
- You will provide responses to internal clients in a timely manner, assist with the inventory management of software licenses, software and promote responsible usage and care of corporate equipment.
- You should possess at least diploma in IT or equivalent and have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Trinity Christian Centre