Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Integrates and configures a variety of Enterprise hardware, operating system software and peripherals assembling Enterprise Systems, disk drives, mass storage devices and peripheral equipment and/or other related components.
- Deployment and implementation of Server and Storage consisting of Rack and Stack, cabling, start-up, OS installation, patching.
- Identify, inspect, and test various systems and components
- Resolves technical issues through troubleshooting and problem determination
- Frequent local and regional travelling required to customer sites
- Validate and build custom configurations
- Consults and interacts with sales and customers to determine best solutions as needed
- Troubleshoots problems to diagnose malfunctions and equipment failures taking appropriate actions based on process
- Other duties and processes as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of server and virtualisation project deployment experience in datacentre environment
- Implementation of HCI Infrastructure; relevant certifications (Nutanix, VMware, Hyper-V) is an advantage
- Implementation of Storage Solutions; relevant certifications (NetApp, IBM) would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently in customer environment
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247