Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide various levels of support.
- Performing general server administration tasks, monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability, operational workflow development, and managing enhancements/upgrades.
- Apply configuration and tuning standards in accordance with Microsoft and Linux recommendations and client’s requirements
- Lead Technical efforts for software upgrade, patch updates, data migration, for server software.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for server/software configuration and customizations.
- Assist team in 1st level support when needed.(e.g. to user for PC/monitors hardware, Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, third party software, Soft phones, Video Conferencing system)
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma/Degree in IT/Computer related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in providing server administration tasks.
- Experience in support, troubleshoot and monitoring of VMWare Virtualization, MS Active Directory, MS Lync (Skype for Business) and MS Exchange Messaging Solution.
- Hands on Experience in Windows OS hardening based on MS Best Practice
- Hands-on skills for Intel-based hardware to install/upgrade/ troubleshoot
- Knowledge and skills on mobility like mobile connectivity with server for Push Mail requirements.(Ex: Apple IOS, Android)
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics and installation, to include hardware/software troubleshooting and networking
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experienced in supply chain industry or maintained systems in warehouse environment will be added advantage
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd