Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Project Implementation and to support based customers to perform fault call support.
- Perform industry standard server implementation, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- To provide on-site support for server hardware, implementation, administration and troubleshooting.
- To handle hardware fault calls assigned by Helpdesk
- Able to provide 24x7 support call standby based on duty roster
- To manage customers account and site information.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in mid-to-large scale planning/install/maintain/ troubleshoot in Windows and Linux based environment;
- Hands-on skills for Intel-based Server hardware to install/upgrade/ troubleshoot systems from one of the major suppliers i.e. IBM, HP, Dell Cisco UCS
- Service-oriented and customer focused with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills with Ability to diffuse intense customer situation.
- Independent and a team player, able to communicate clearly (verbal and written).
- Able to perform hardware and OS support standby on 24x7 based on duty roster.
- Experience in Windows /2008/ 2012/
- Experience in Linux OS ( REDHAT / SUSE )
- Experience in MS Proxy/IIS//DNS/DHCP, etc.
- Experience in Planning / Install Windows & Linux Operating System
- Experience in RedHAT & Window Virtualization
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd