Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-May-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Establish stable and maintainable IT systems through the implementation of industry best practices, so as to achieve efficient system management.
- Provide 24x7 IT infrastructure and systems support to ensure high availability of IT systems.
- Perform process driven administration tasks in servers, databases, VMWare, WebLogic, web services, storage and backup.
- Cross teams coordination for systems downtimes and maintenance
- Plan and perform hardware & software maintenance, OS patches and security patches, film ware and microcode upgrade for hardware and storage.
- Plan and perform security hardening review and reinforce.
- Monitor systems capacity & resource utilization
- Collect utilization statistics and upgrade capacity
- Troubleshoot and report system incidents/problems and abnormalities
- Create and maintain operational documentation and reports.
- Onsite and offsite support for IT / PC shows, new phone launches, special sales and events
- Support projects with infrastructure setup, installation and configuration.
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma/Degree in IT/Computer related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience relevant experience.
- Knowledge and skills on mobility devices, mobile connectivity with server for Push Mail requirements.(Ex: Apple IOS, Android)
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics and installation, to include hardware/software troubleshooting and networking
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Positive & energetic personality with good customer service
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd