Systems Engineer (Full Stack)
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Work within a leading company in its industry
Our client is a leading online retailer in the Southeast Asia region that focuses on affordable fashion and accessories. The Company offers comprehensive customer care as well as convenient delivery and refund policy to upkeep with its philosophy of providing an excellent customer experience.
In this role, you will work with the development team on all the company products to the requirements of clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing, maintaining and supporting the network infrastructure.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring reliability and availability.
- Recommending infrastructure solutions to meet the business requirement in compliance with IT policy & procedure.
- Performing code reviews and keep the source code under control in Git
- Creating codes with a long term goal in mind.
- Leading discussions for solutions of the system
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience, ideally within a Network /Systems Engineer role.
- Good knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL Databases (eg. MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch) and PostgreSQL databases.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/72781093
Snaphunt Pte Ltd