Systems Analyst & Software Engineers - based in KL, Malaysia (Front-end, Java, Micro-Services)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Systems Analyst & Software Engineers – based in KL, Malaysia
(Front-end, Java, Micro-Services)
- Systems Analyst (Front-end)
- Work with vendor to deliver the systems on schedule with good quality
- Manage project development and implementation
- Carry out feasibility studies of any new requirements
- Prepare functional specification document and technical specification document according to the requirement, and prepare user manual and other documentation
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation and enhancement
- Prepare SIT / UAT test plan and manage test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Responsible for the work assignment and coaching of team members and contract staffs working in the project comply with the security requirement.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 8 years working experience on Java, with at least 2 years at a System Analyst position and solid experience on Life Insurance business knowledge
- Solid experience in Java development with Java Spring Framework, Hibernate and RDBMS
- Good knowledge in Angular / React and NodeJS
- Good communication and project management skills
- Good concept and hands-on experience in system development methodology and life cycle
- Sound record in implementing Life Insurance applications/systems
- Good knowledge in Micro-services, Docker, API gateway, DevOps is preferred
- Hybrid App Development across iOS and Android experience is preferred
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Software Engineers (Front-end) : 2 positions
- Responsible for web / mobile applications development for regional business
- Work effectively with business units for requirement collection
- Work effectively with different vendors and IT systems' team on systems' integration works
- Develop, test, implement/integration and support the mobile systems.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years experiences in web/mobile-based applications development
- Solid experience in Java and J2EE (Spring Framework)
- Min 2 years of experience in designing and developing web/mobile B2C systems preferred
- Proven experience in doing technical integration with back-end systems
- Good command of English and communication skills.
Frontend KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proficiency with object oriented design and development in Java
- Familiar with J2EE / Java Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Familiar with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Familiar with mobile App development (Phonegap / React Native)
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Employees engagement activities
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd