We are an Information Technology and Network System Integrated Company specialise in network test, monitoring, and assurance solutions to communications service providers, and enterprises segment. Clixer+ values on high quality customer service strive on building strong customer relationships for sustainable and continuous high-growth for the future. The Company continues to raise the bar on what we offer that strengths our professional relationship with our clients.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fast-paced and exciting experience with excellent growth
- Bonus and award program
- Staff benefits
- Plenty of exposure to challenging assignments
- Excellent opportunities to LEARN & GROW and INNOVATE how we do things and take our results to the next level
- Encourage team members to take on projects outside their wheelhouse to broaden their skill set and exercise their creativity
- Offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- A company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive and positive.
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced and knowledgeable Systems Analyst with strong technical background preferably in Telecommunications industry who, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently deployed on by our company. The Systems Analyst will work throughout each stage of the given system or process, from design and development to validation and operation, onto quantitative risk assessment, often focusing on performance, testing, scheduling, and costs. You will also be working with clients to communicate project status and proposals. If you have what it takes to deliver consistent service excellence, we welcome you to join us for a rewarding career in Clixer+ and be part of our professional team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of efficient systems and processes, testing, analysis and retesting, training and supporting activities.
Below outlined the job description and skills.
Systems Analyst (Fresh Diploma or Degree Holders are most welcome)
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software, implementation, warranty and support activities.
- Monitor the performance of systems and continually assess all stages of operations to ensure structural integrity and that a problem is solved.
- Oversees all transitions into production by testing, analysis, and retesting for glitch detection and other issues.
- Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Create reports and other documentation outlining your findings and solutions.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia & Information Technology, Infocomm Security Management, Computer Engineering or Electrical & Electronic Engineering qualifications with a few years of working experience in system engineering and IT support required.
- Analytical problem solvers who think in a systems perspective. You are able to manage small details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Able to prioritise activities and deliver projects on time in time pressured environment and within budget.
- Strong communication skills and be able to converse in English and Mandarin with customers and vendors.
- Deliver presentations with a logical mindset.
- Exceptional networking skills and knowledge.
- Understanding engineering disciplines such as mechanical, electrical and computer engineering.
- Ability to understand complex system development methods and system testing practices.
- Strong team building skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ubi Vertex Building
Clixer+ Pte Ltd