Systems Analyst (IT - OSS)
The position is required to provide OSS Application support to internal and external customers while performing operational duties.
- Work with internal and external parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
- Review technical specifications and perform technical analysis of the requirements and solution design for technical solutions
- Ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications
- Manage technical project and ensure successful implementation by performing regular progress/performance monitoring.
- Able to front external customers independently for the purpose of explaining the changes to Operational Support System (OSS)/Billing Support System (BSS) and to obtain industry feedback on the impact to the customer’s system.
- To provide 2nd and 3rd level support for OSS/BSS for all customers.
- To support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements.
- Participate in DR exercises
- Perform any other ad-hoc activities as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in web services and dynamic web application developments (SOAP, WDSL, PHP, JSP, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle Database, MySQL, etc.)
- Hand-on experience in application architectural and API designing based on business processes and integration of System via Web Services.
- Experience in Linux, Web development environment (WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere) and OSS/BSS applications will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with all phases of SDLC
- Familiar with Virtualization, Docker, AWS, and Azure is a plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills.
- Logical thinking/ approach to problem solving in a time sensitive challenging environment
- A good team player and highly motivated, goal-oriented individual
- Candidates with additional experience will be considered for the Senior Systems Analyst position
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd