Systems Analyst (2-yr contract)
Sentosa | Date Posted: 22-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Investigate and resolve system issues so as to minimise service interruption
- Manage day-to-day requests such as granting and revoking of user access, setting up of application, etc.
- Perform regular maintenance tasks such as software patches and upgrades
- Direct and manage vendor's work when support is outsourced, and ensuring that the service level agreement is met.
- Support the implementation of system change requests
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in IT system support and implementation
- Knowledge of basic networking, MS SQL database and PC hardware/software support
- Experience with Ticketing and/or Point-of-Sales systems is an advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Located just 15 minutes from the city, Sentosa, Asia’s Favourite Playground, is home to an exciting array of themed attractions, award-winning spa retreats, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches, resort accommodations, world-renowned golf courses, a deep-water yachting marina and luxurious residences. Spread over 500 hectares, the vibrant island resort is ideal for both business and leisure. The island resort is managed by Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries, which works with various stakeholders in overseeing property investments, attractions development, operation of the various leisure offerings, and management of the residential precinct on the island. The Corporation also manages the Southern Islands, and owns Mount Faber Leisure Group, which runs Singapore’s only cable car service.