Systems Administrator (Software Applications)
- Administration and support of servers and databases.
- Daily review of all batch jobs. The problem logs to be raised for batch job failures. Complete the daily batch job checklist and upload the summary for sign-off.
- Daily review of security, system and application Windows event logs of servers under his/her care.
- Perform annual OS/IIS/SQL hardening.
- Perform system administration, change requests (program migration, configuration changes, etc) on servers under his/her care.
- Update and compile operational reports on system capacity, database growth, change requests statistics, etc.
- Review and recommend security patches monthly for deployment of security updates on servers.
- Preventive maintenance and server housekeeping activities to keep the servers optimal.
- Performs technical refresh of QA environment to provide meaningful and representative data for UAT testing on servers under his/her care.
- Documentation update on existing technical /operations guide.
- Troubleshooting of operational and interface related issues on servers under his/her care.
- New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept.
- DR server recovery and server verification.
- Provide support for new or enhancement projects.
- Perform task as designated by the Company.
- A diploma or degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of system administration in the Windows 2008/2012 environment.
- Experience in system analysis and design or programming
- Proficient in troubleshooting in WebLogic, .Net, IIS, MSSQL Server 2008/2012.
- Proficient in Windows Active Directory 2008, DNS and familiar with SOE desktop environment.
- Apply concepts of IT Service Management (Incident, Change, Service, Release and Configuration).
- Understand concepts of IDA IM8 and Windows, IIS and SQL hardening.
- SharePoint administration.
- Proficient in software – CA Workload Automation, Microsoft Dynamics, K2 BlackPearl and SCCM (will be an added advantage).
- Basic network security functions of network segments, switches, firewalls.
- Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd