Systems Administrator ($3.8k/Tai Seng/5 days)
Our client is a local public listed company. They are a leading supplier of printing and packaging solutions, turnkey software manufacturing, value chain management services, 3rd party logistics, reverse logistics & distribution to multinational clients worldwide. They are currently looking for a SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Work Location: Near Tai Seng MRT
Work Days: 5 Days week
Terms: Permanent position
Benefits: Attractive benefits and good bonuses
End User Support.
- Provide day-to-day end user support to local/sites - own and serve as point-of-contact for user using helpdesk ticketing system, email and deskside for support, break fixes and ensure timely assignment and resolution of ticket.
- Liaise between different stakeholders to ensure smooth operations, support and delivery of IT services.
IT Application and System, Telephony and Cloud Services.
- Maintain and administrate local/site office corporate IT application, and system, telephony solutions, Public cloud services and others.
- Perform daily and regular preventive maintenance, monitor and report on office corporate IT application, and system, telephony solutions, Public cloud services health to ensure smooth service delivery and provide oversight on end user support.
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve level 1-2 technical level issues with workaround and escalate to vendor or OEM/Principal IT vendor for support and resolution for corporate IT application and system, telephony and related technology.
- User & System account and access management.
- Perform Backup and Recovery
- Conduct onboarding, workshop and awareness training for end users
IT General Administration
- Manage local/site IT hardware equipment and software assets.
- Manage IT procurement and services for hardware equipment, software, services and subscriptions for end user systems.
- Create, maintain, update and improve process, procedure and work instruction, user-guide, and technical documentation.
- Provide support for internal and external audit, compliance, governance, QMS, ITSM, and related work.
- Diploma or Degree in IT or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of relevant hands on experience in supporting and maintaining IT corporate IT application system and solutions.
- Experience in managing and support of SAP basis, Linux OS, Microsoft Active Directory Domain and File & Print services and various Microsoft centric services and workings would be a desirable.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operation Systems (Windows 10, Server 2012/2016/2019) and legacy OSes (Windows 7/XP, Server 2003/2008), common software application such as MS Office Suite, Outlook, o365 Application such as Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, SkypeForBusiness, Team and Endpoint Protection (EPP)/Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) and Middleware technologies.
- Knowledge in Server hardware and IT Infrastructure and network equipment (Setup/Install/Configure/Troubleshooting/Maintenance).
- Knowledge on DMBS like MSSQL, preferably with basic database administration hands-on.
- Knowledge of Backup and Recovery. Hands on knowledge on enterprise backup solutions like Veeam, Veritas Solutions Suites.
- Knowledge on virtualization such as VMware, MS-Hyper-V and related technology.
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and services like SMB, DHCP, DNS, SFTP/FTP, File & Print, VPN.
- Good analytical problem solving and communication skills
- Competent at documenting standard/ applications operating procedures, process and work instruction.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L,
Jurong Gateway Road
EA Licence No.: 05C5278
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services