System Specialist (Linux)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Required for onsite support to build and deploy a new Linux image to users which will be developed in Landscape.
- Responsible for leading technical client discussions and escalations.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Lead a team of ~5-6 members from the Linux Run team
- Determine feature updates, bugs/fixes, etc. and oversee planning and management of the entire Linux estate
- Quality Assurance Lead and approver for all Linux production updates
- Develop processes to streamline the Linux support model and to pre-empt requests from a very technologically excellent client base
- Articulate technical issues and showstoppers to Management in a timely manner
- Ensure overall smooth operations of Linux and serve as the escalation point for technical escalations from client
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Must be familiar with system administration with Linux
- Landscape software distribution experience
- Linux and Ubuntu OS development, administration, packaging, scripting
- Experience in Git, Jenkins and Ansible
- Networking fundamentals knowledge
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547