Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 11-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year renewable contract
- Work Hour : 2 days work and 2 days off (12 hours shift)
- 24/7 monitoring for both Network & Server in production for hardware/application faults of government agencies.
- 24/7 monitoring for malware and /or virus attacks government agencies.
- Support alert suppression requested by the agency conducting the weekly/monthly maintenance of network device.
- Escalation of faults, malware/virus attacks on time to relevant government agency engineer according to SLA.
- Request service desk to log incident ticket when faults/alert received on monitoring tool and track and record the occurrence.
- Provide assistance to engineer query regarding status & details of fault detected.
- Coordinate with Support Team regarding suppression of server scheduled weekly/monthly maintenance.
- Respond to closure of Incident cases after issue is fix with a resolution through email.
- Checks ITSM tool for case status daily and update them accordingly.
- Server, Workspace Portal, Cyber Ark, RSA Portal account creation
- End User Account Management
- RSA Token assignment
- Biometrics enrolment for staffs
- Biometrics management
- Desktop imaging and patching
- Manning the Workspace portal, mailbox and duty phone
- Assisting with visitor check-in/out into the premise
- Vendor/maintenance escorting
- Daily, weekly and monthly report generations
- Administration and Configuration
- Handover to next shift personnel
- Minimum one (1) year of Desktop Support
- Knowledge in Microsoft office tool
* We are regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)