System / Network Administrator (MCSA / CCNA) - Perm, East
- Ensure security, network efficiency and availability for entire IT infrastructure.
- Monitor system performance and trouble shoot issues.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Monitor the network and system security such as user login/logout.
- Record daily network activity such as switch port up/down.
- Review overall firewall rules and update as per client requirements.
- Document and update system inventory for Network switches, Firewall, Servers and workstations.
- Update Symantec Endpoint Antivirus Definition for servers and clients (SEPM).
- Update windows security patches as per requirement and client request.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; possessing 5 years’ experiences in System and/or Network administration.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Familiar with various operating systems and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional certification (MCSA, CCNA) is a must.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16446
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD