System Network Administrator
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 21-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform daily server monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and systems.
- Maintain and configure system software that supports Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Linux based virtual infrastructure applications.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform on-going performance tuning, resource optimization, repair and recover from hardware or software failure for desktop and servers.
- Perform remote support on oversea affiliate offices such as Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia when necessary.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux/Unix or Microsoft.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or Diploma holder with 2 years working experience with a technical major.
- 2 years system administration experience.
- Virtualization management platform in Proxmox VE is much preferred.
Salary paid commensurates with experience and is open to negotiation.