System Engineers (AWS/Azure/Servers)
• Design cloud system based on client’s requirement by utilizing cloud services and tools such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
• Work on cloud platform setup, implementation and administration
• Integrate or deploy third party projects into system
• Administrate, configure and troubleshoot applications in Linux or Windows environment.
• Good Diploma/Degree in IT or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience designing and configuring any Linux distribution and/or Window servers.
• Experience with system customization and development.
• Experience setting up cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
• Ability to communicate value, progress of projects to required stakeholders.
• Proficient in one of server-side scripting languages such as Python.
• Experience in DevOps, CI/CD techniques such as GIT, Jenkins, Bamboo, SonarQube.
• Experience in infrastructure automation tool such as Ansible, Terraform takes a big advantage.
• Experience in containerization such as Docker and Kubernetes orchestration is a plus.
• AWS certified solution architect is a plus.
• GCP certified engineer is a plus.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621