System Engineering Manager (SEM)
Confidential| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Managed the engineering activities, of both the vehicle platform and sub-systems which include the overall development process of a system that is based on established processes, documented needs and traceable communications and interaction among the stakeholders.
- The overall goal is to develop and design a system that meets a specific set of requirements (needs) in the guidelines established by the Program Manager (PM).
- The SEM will develop, design, allocate, and manage user and system-level requirements.
- Integration of all the key elements of a system into one overall system and managing it throughout its lifecycle.
- Lead the development of the system architecture
- Evaluate design trade-offs, balance technical risk between systems
- Define and assess interfaces, provide oversight of verification and validation activities, as well as many other tasks throughout the program.
- Ability to analyse test data and propose manufacture-able designs
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Knowledge and experience of product development and/or verification is a merit
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Resume to be sent to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Pls state the post applied for in resume. Interview may be conducted via video calls