System Engineer (Wintel / Windows) - J11
- Nearest MRT: Red Hill MRT
- Wokring hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- 1 year renewable contract
- Server Administration & Support
- Systems Monitoring & Management
- System Infrastructure includes:
a) Active Directory 2012
b) Exchange 2013
c) Lync 2013, SQL 2012
d) Fileshare 2012, Workfolder 2012
e) Sharepoint 2013, OneDrive
f) System Centre Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM, SCO)
g) Storage and Backup
h) Web Services and Load Balancers
- Provide 1st level O&S support and incident/service request escalation according to escalation matrix.
- Provide support on IT infrastructure through remote and travelling to on-site to troubleshoot / resolve issues.
- Conduct preliminary troubleshooting and isolating of IT infrastructure faults. And escalate faults to next level of support if necessary.
- Co-ordinate with external agencies or contractors to resolve IT infrastructure issues.
- Perform network/systems monitoring using centralised management tools.
- Perform network/systems health and operation checks to ensure IT services are up and running on daily basis.
- Respond to email /sms alerts on IT infrastructure.
- Escalate if the equipment is down or not performing as expected.
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues related to IT infrastructure.
- Generate monthly progress report on availability, resource utilisation, patch and health status on IT infrastructure. Highlights any possible bottlenecks and potential capacity issues.
- Maintain records for all requests received and processed.
- Inventory management
- Disposal Management such as facilitate the condemnation and disposal of equipment and Maintain and update inventory records after every disposal.
- Update operation and procedure documentation and engineering support procedures
- Degree in the field of or directly related to information Technology
- Min. two (2) years of working experience in the Information Technology industry in the areas of network/server implementation and support
- Experience in government projects is advantageous
- Basic knowledge and skillset in one or more of the following platforms and applications:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (Windows 7&8)
- Microsoft Windows Servers (2008, 2012)
- Management Tools (SolarWinds NCM/NPM, HPOV, PRTG, HPSM, HPOM, WSUS, SCOM)
- Virtualisation Platform (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
Interested applicants please email your resume in confidence to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please include the position code applied for "J11" in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)