System Engineer (Upto $6k)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a well-backed startup offering computer security services
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Enjoy flexible working options
Our client is a new and emerging startup providing computer security services, with Hong Kong Parent company's yearly revenue at over HKD$100 million.
Your responsibilities are:
- Designing and administering the Docker/K8S virtualization platform.
- Reviewing CI/CD related component efficiency and optimizing.
- Designing and building O&M automation systems and tools, such as - monitoring systems, log collection/analysis systems, continuous integration, and high-quality delivery.
- Updating and upgrading internal O&M systems, and auxiliary systems.
- Performing, monitoring and auditing authorised configuration changes across key regional services.
- Ensuring all aspects of the infrastructure is monitored and that the regional level has clear visibility and awareness of possible service gaps.
- Assisting other teams in development and testing of related O&M technical issues.
- Providing on-call support on ad-hoc basis.
- You possess a professional certificate or Diploma in Computers or related majors.
- You have at least 1 year experience in website, server operation and maintenance.
- You are familiar with Linux administration.
- Proficiency in common server software environments including: Git, Jenkins, Nginx, MySQL, Memcache, Redis, ELK, Docker, K8s, etc., is required.
- You are familiar with managing, optimizing, disaster recovery and backup of MySQL or Oracle.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd