System Engineer (Unix/Wintel) (Contract to Perm / Novena MRT) - J11
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Nearest MRT: Novena MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- 1 year renewable contract, convertible to Permanent position
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Provide administrative support for server infrastructure related work.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support and incident/service request according to escalation matrix.
- Provide the necessary report(s) with accuracy during the stipulated time frame.
- Perform systems monitoring using centralised management tools.
- Monitor backup job status and perform backup administration.
- Perform software distribution/system patching and generate patch status reports
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable.
- Manage budget, resources and schedule for system implementation /operation activities
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project/facility management teams
- Min. Diploma/Degree in any IT related qualifications
- Minimum 2 to 5 years related working experiences
- Able to perform hands on Linux / Unix / Windows administration / Wintel
- Knowledge in HyperV / VMWare / Solaris / Redhat Linux / Netbackup / EMC Storage / AIX / Solaris will be a plus
- Candidates who are able to start on short term notice will be more preferred
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)