System Engineer (SAN Switch/Storage)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 8-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract, convertible to perm role
- Working location: Nearby to Somerset MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
1. Server administration & support
- • Provide administrative support for server infrastructure related work.
- • Provide 2nd and 3rd level support and incident/service request according to escalation matrix.
- • Provide coordination for Data Centre facility works or other relevant task.
- • Perform basic scripting to improve routine work processes.
- • Manage the IT Maintenance outside office hour once a month.
- • Provide the necessary report(s) with accuracy during the stipulated time frame
2. Systems monitoring & management
- • Perform systems monitoring using centralised management tools.
- • Ensure availability of Data Centre services through performance monitoring and fine-tuning of monitoring parameters.
- • Basic knowledge and skillset in Microsoft Windows Operating System and Symantec NetBackup or equivalent.
- • Monitor backup job status and perform backup administration.
- • Perform software distribution/system patching and generate patch status reports
- Min. 1-2 years of relevant experiences
- Min Diploma holder in IT related discipline
- Knows SAN storage or SAN switch experiences
- Experiences in Cloud & VMWare (VCloud Director, Vsphere, NSX).
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)