System Engineer (Public Sector/Ticketing System)
- Technical specialist for Ticket Service Provider, providing support to O&M Team in ensuring Ticketing Machines maintain a high level of availability, reliability and performance.
- Manage, monitor and track asset performance, life cycle of new and existing systems and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain Asset Information Systems such as its Asset Register, SOP and Maintenance Records are updated accordingly into Maintenance Management System (MMS) software. Function as a System Admin and provides technical advice to users of MMS software
- Coordinate and work with O&M Team and Fault Coordination Centre (FCC) Team in
- monitoring systems and infrastructure availability
- conducting root cause analysis and propose solutions to improve availability, reliability and performance
- Monitor and test application performance for potential issues and bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with relevant stakeholders such as O&M Team and IT developers to implement those fixes
- Supports Ticket Service Provider in all related issues (inclusive of IT) relating to Ticketing Machines and Monitoring Control Workstation (MCW) such as Security, Data backup and Redundancy Strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems with internal and external stakeholders such as
- taking lead as coordinator to ensure relevant stakeholders attend Generation Meeting, User Acceptance Test and Review
- Coordinate with FCC Team in the deployment of correct parameters to Production Ticketing Machines.
- Provide Second Line and Third Line Maintenance Support to O&M Team in ensuring a high level of availability, reliability and performance is achieved
- Supports O&M team to perform Asset Integrity Assessments and capture asset conditions
- Perform any other duties as instructed by Management.
- Degree in Electronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 2–3 years of relevant work experience in a similar industry
- Working experience in Automatic fare collection (AFC) system is an added advantage
- Able to work independently and in a team in a challenging environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16293
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD